I was home on 6/4.At 3:45 I checked back door.

No delivery. I checked again at 4 - I had door tag #1 no one home. I called FedEx and arranged (so I thought) to have it delivered after 4pm on 6/7. Came home on 6/7 - door tag #2 - delivered at 2:10 - no one home.

I called FedEx, thought I had it straightened out. They sent a delivery issue e-mail to the facility and requested delivery on 6/8 after 4 pm. Was issued a case number. I was sure things were straightened out.

Came home today 6/8 - door tag #3 on my door - no one home at 1:10. So I called today and made a formal complaint. Big deal. People on phone were all very nice and trying to be helpful but with no effective resolution.

The pick up location is 45 miles away, 90 round-trip, so that's not an option.My biggest fear is that I'm going to be expected to pay for something I did not receive.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments