I ordered something over two weeks ago, I was told it only takes two weeks to receive my item.Fedex has only updated their tracking info twice in that time.

The first update was a week after the package had been picked up by Fedex. Why did it take a week for them to let me know they picked it up. The second update came three days ago letting me know it was in GA. Why do you even offer tracking if you don't bother to update?

At least UPS gives me almost minute by minute updates, with them I know when my package reaches a new city and when it leaves. What the *** Fedex????? From now on I will not order from a vendor if they use Fedex! Lets address the fact that it has taken longer then its suppose to why??

I don't know because I can't get any answers from "customer service". I always seem to get transferred and the supervisors are always busy and can't be reached. Great way to keep customers you jerks!!!

Oh and by the way I love how you just leave packages for the whole world to see, and how its not your problem if its stolen!!I hope I never have to use Fedex again!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments