Believe it or not, all of my FedEx experiences have been great.That was until today.

I ordered a Cold Steel Assegai Long Shafted Spear from Cold Steel. Since I got it from ebay they used FedEx ground to deliver it. I was really excited because at first I got it from Amazon and they use UPS. When it arrived it was broken, so I refused it and went to ebay.

It was supposed to be here today. The paperwork was filled out and they said it was on the truck. However, it said that the delivery was in exception. I called to find out why, and the agent said that the people FORGOT TO PUT THE PACKAGE ON THE TRUCK.

Needless to say I'm livid.I'll still use this company, but if it happens again I'm done with them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments