I had an engine sent to me via FedEx Freight.I paid $190 for this service and the statement said for "residential delivery." My engine was supposed to be delivered on Monday, 11-11-13.

I waited for hours and I finally called to find out when my engine was to be delivered. They said it would be delivered Tuesday. HUH?? It was promised for Monday.

I said no, it was promised for Monday, it must be delivered on Monday. They finally agreed to deliver it but only if I paid a fee of $95. I never was told before this that there was another fee and I protested this $95. I pointed out that the delivery was scheduled as "residential delivery" so why were they adding on money to deliver what is supposed to be delivered for the amount I paid?

How can a company be allowed to just add on a fee that was not agreed upon at the time of the transaction?

How can they promise to deliver to my residence for a certain amount and then turn around a tell me they won't deliver it unless I pay an additional fee?

This is absolutely extortion and extortion is illegal in this country.What can be done to stop FedEx from extorting innocent people?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments