I have worked for FedEx freight in chester va. They don't care about their freight. All they care about is packing trailers tight and getting trailers out on time.FedEx freight crush about everything they load.Some time they even throw freight in by hand just to hurry to close door.Do not ship FedEx freight if you don't want your items crushed.Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #955261

CEO of FedEx is a pig!

Livonia, Michigan, United States #927897

We received an automotive part (a radiator) which was shipped from Florida to Michigan, via FedEx.The seller had double packed the item, one carton inside of another carton, with crumple zones between the two cartons.

The package when delivered had obviously been mistreated. There were no less than 5 holes measuring 3" diameter or larger in the carton. Two corners of the outer and inner cartons had been crushed in and then taped over. As well, tape had been used in attempt to cover the holes.

The holes not only penetrated both carton layers, but also punctured the cooling fins of the radiator within the inner carton. Lastly, vital pieces of the shipped part had been broken off and could been heard rolling around in the carton.

Rather than taking initiative to return the damaged item, FedEx chose to deliver the package. FedEx left this item in this fashion on our business door step, during business hours, without so much as a knock or note. When we later contacted FedEx regarding the damages, the shipping rep stated that if we wanted to return the item, we would be responsible for the return shipping cost.

Fortunately we were able to negotiate with the seller, whom stepped up and took care of return shipping (at their cost).

On a personal note: This delay, the result of obvious negligence on behalf of FedEx shipping Co. has cost my business considerable revenue. We offer high performance and custom automotive service.

The...

I will never recommend FedEx to any business associate, client, or friend.

Further i have instructed my staff to avoid using FedEx shipping regardless of cost to my business and i have further encouraged my staff to avoid FedEx shipping for their personal use.Sincerely, Lee Garrison, Lee's Performance Automotive Livonia, MI.