So I ordered a package from an Amazon seller a while back - 5 days, to be exact. I paid for expedited, 3 day shipping because I want the darn book -right then- but I couldn't justify shelling out 20+ bucks to have it overnight-ed. $7 for 3-day seemed plenty reasonable. The seller chose to honor the 3 day shipping by picking FedEx ground 3day.

Now, I live in a fairly small town in Arizona, about 4 hours from the nearest hub city. I would be annoyed, but understanding, if the package came a day later than estimated. But lo and behold, it is now 5 days since the seller shipped my item, and the package, according to their tracking number, is STILL in Kansas, which is at LEAST 2 days (and several states) away, which was the first stop on the package's route - 4 DAYS AGO.

So my best guess is that I MIGHT get my package a week (at best, assuming they get the package out of Kansas today) after I paid for my 'fast' shipping. Can anyone explain this? As it stands, I can't thin of a reasonable reason for it, and I'm pissed.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#161930

:cry :( :x :p ;) :roll :roll :roll :roll :cry :( :x :sigh :zzz :upset 8) ;) :grin ;) :) :roll :? :p

FedEx told me they ship on the weekend and they do give you an estimated time of arrival which they have changed from the 9th to the 14th on me so FedEx is ***. I posted a detailed comment on here about there poor service.

Just go to a bookstore !!!!!

Well, you've got the weekend in there, and it's always 3 business days when it comes to any shipping company, not just days. As long as it gets there no later than tomorrow, it's still on time.