I received a door tag on 9/4/15 station 0104 with my name on it but once I called them to tell them I was home all day , the representative informed me the door tag number didn't belong to me regardless it had my first initial and apt number on it but I did have a package for delivery.On 9/8/15 my husband found a door tag in front of the building station number 3106 I was upset because I was home all day and no one rang my bell. I even asked the super to ring my bell to verify is working and it was.This situation is rediculous, Is not the first time it has happened before I had my medication not delivered twice in a roll with me being in my residents and my medication had to be send back to the pharmacy due that they were exposed a long time to the heat and they require to be in the refrigerator within a time frame. Tomorrow am supposed to get my medication let see how that goes.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex ground for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments