Fedex Ground attempted delivery of a package to our business during our lunch hour.They did not leave a tag indicating that they were here therefore we had no way of knowing that we should delay our lunch in order to receive the package.

Called Fedex Customer Service who advised us that it is Fedex policy to leave a delivery attempt tag when access is not available. Had no explaination why this wasn't followed. Recommended that we post our lunch hours so that they woulod know that we were at lunch. When I asked if that would change their delivery attempt, the answer was "no".

So basically posting our hours has no relevance to deliveries.So much for being customer centric!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#71965

I have been expecting a package via FedEx for 2-3 days.On the day of delivery, I checked the site for the latest information.

My package was out for delivery at 700 am. I waited in my chair all day pretty much staring out of the door so I would not miss them. I checked the site again about 130 and it said that there was an exception to my package being delivered because no one was at home. I called FedEx to tell them that NO ONE had even came through my area as it is a dead end and my home is right there; I would have seen them (I have not moved from my spot all day).

Anyway, first person, said sorry but the next day to receive the package would be Tuesday, today is Saturday. He did not offer to help in any way to contact the facility or anything so I could make sure the driver went to the right home. Basically, there was nothing he could do. I was totally angry because I sat here waiting for nothing.

I called back because I wanted to see if I could speak to a "Manager" or something.

The other person was a little more helpful in at least she put the information about my package in the system to put the local facility on notice that the driver went to the wrong place and that I would like to have a reattempt.I am just shocked that in this day and age, FedEx does not have a better system for contacting each other.