Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for an item coming from New Jersey (shipped to Florida).It honestly took way too long to be normal.

I'd understand if it were coming from across the country, but New Jersey? When it finally landed in Florida it was up in Tampa for an entire day and when it finally shipped, it literally shipped to Orlando, which was only 15 minutes away and then spent the whole day there. I get it, things have to be sorted for shipping, but on the tracking, it said it finished sortment and was shipping to my area that day. No, the next day is when it left Orlando and it said that at 12:30 pm in the afternoon, it was in transit in my area.

It's 9:05pm at night and still nothing.

This is ridiculous and it's taking the dumbest route possible to take as long as possible.*** Fedex and *** the company I ordered from.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments