Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ordered 5 Yankee candles and they were delivered by FedEx.When they showed up, the box looked like it had been run over and thrown out of a plane.

It had clearly been opened and retaped. I couldn't communicate with the driver because he only spoke Spanish! I thought we lived in America. Two candles were smashed beyond use.

The other three somehow survived. Since I communicate with the driver and I needed the candles for Christmas gifts, I accepted the package.

I have had more problems with damaged merchandise delivered by FedEx than I can count.It is to the point that if I can't choose another shipping option, I cancel my order and find a company that uses UPS or USPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments