1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a package ordered from amazon.The company that prepared it for shipping had it there the same day.

I also ordered a similar size product from another amazon seller who was farther away. Both arrived to be processed the same day. One was FedEx one was ups. Both 'ground shipping'.

Ups had my package here in a day and a half from halfway across the country with poor weather. FedEx has held my package for 6 days now and plan to continue to hold it 'until weather improves'. This is funny because I have neighbors getting packages from ups still. The roads have been clear for 5 days out of the 6.

When I ask if I can get the package from the warehouse they say 'people might not even be there, they are leaving because it's storming' it's partly cloudy there right now. They also. Claimed looking for my package could take hours or DAYS. I am less than satisfied.

I attempted to call and I get Juan from some foreign country who has no correlation to the facility my package is being held at and has no idea what's going on In this part of the country. To say the least I will always choose ups.

I've had a train derail with my package on it sent by them and they still managed to get it here sooner..Cannot express my frustration enough.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments