2.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The idiots that deliver for FedEx can't read or they could give a ***. For years I've complsined to Sam Ash that my packages are left on the front porch...evrn though the label clearly indicates "side door - under carport" on the label.

I've complained to Sam Ash to no avail. Why did I bother to register this info if it doesn't matter. ???? ***, let the electronics and guitars sit in the sun and rain. Who cares! Obviously not FedEx. After all it would require the jack-*** to walk another 10 feet. Wow!

And yes I called FedEx and actually had a conversation with the depot manager. I was told that they'll update my address to reflect the "under carport" preference. I was assured the driver "has to deliver to my preferred location". "They have to clear the delivery and they'll notice the location.

***!!!

Sam *** for several years. Oh, I forgot to mention I actually spoke with 2 managers. The first one retired. No change. None.

You wonder why they deliver to a spot that is in clear view of passers-by, especially with the YouTube videos showing the thefts thst occur. Hey, there's an option - under the the *** carport. Oh I forgot they can't read.

I had similar problems with UPS, however after getting the right CSR all is well. Except most boxes look like they've been bounced. At least they're out of sight and the weather.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex ground delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex ground delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Lithia, Florida, United States #1191619

They delivered a smart phone from Walmart .Rang the bell & drove away.

My wife noticed the tape was broken, open it up the phone was missing, all other parts were there called fed x. They said. They ask the driver . He lied said it wasn't open, he stole my fun .

No help .Stay Away they suck