Featured Not resolved

FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them.I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped them before even after having instructions to go to the management office.

They sent me a card saying that our building was locked that they couldn't deliver the package. When a they had to was contact the office.

Then when I get the second part of my order the box looked like it went through *** and back.

Then the delivery guy made the comment "You people are hard to find".What kind of so-called "professional employee" says that to a customer?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex ground delivery service. Fedex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex ground delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Berkeley, California, United States #1304260

The delivery guy is the "kind of 'professional'" who made some casual small talk with a big-headed person with an

excessive complaint that looks kind of "professional"