Apparently my local FedEx Ground driver can't get it through his head that No one is home/ awake at 7:50am during the week, or on Saturday for that matter.Why would you attempt delivery at a residential location at a time when you know full well people will not be home, or they will be in bed?

This has happened with two packages in the past week. I get up early, he's already gone. I ended up waiting at the window all day, with my sneakers on and keys in hand, prepared to sprint after this *** before he drives off yet again. Now it's Saturday, still have not received the Turntable I ordered, can't get any help from the 1-800 number for FedEx, since they can't even call the local ship point, and refuse to give me a phone number to call.

Now I have to drive 20 miles away to their location, and probably get the same load of *** from them in person.FedEx is the worst delivery company I have ever dealt with.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx Home Delivery has optional services that include delivery in the evenings and by appointment! And you could always call FedEx and pick your package up from the station. Just saying…

routes are designed so that you make only one pass and do not have to double over...maybe you are his first stop...the driver shouldn't have to make his schedule around you...if you are expecting a package why don't you just make sure you are at home or awake...i mean you sound like you just want something to complain about...you sound ridiculous....there are starving children in this world and your complaining about a package....wow i hate you and you sound like a *** you dummy