I have had not had a FedEx Ground delivery arrived on time or even as stated.My first bad experience was when I ordered a radiator on line and it was shipped FedEx Ground.

I followed it on tracking to the point it was out for delivery. It never showed. I contacted the FedEx terminal and they stated that the Driver tried to deliver but there was no one to receive it and had talked to the neighbors at a specified address and they did not even know me. The address he wrote down does not exist and he spoke to no one.

He was either loss or running late and just went back to the terminal. I had to go and get it myself at the terminal. Most recently I ordered something and FedEx said it would arrive in 3 days. Well it failed to arrive and when I called they again said there was no one to accept it.

I had it shipped to my work which is a 24/7 EMS Helicopter operation. The simple trueth is they lied. The time that the package arrived at the terminal and the time stated as an attempted delivery would have required the driver to reach speeds in excess of 120mph. Again, they lied!

I called customer service and the young lady I spoke with said they were mistaken (they lied) and that the package had been routed to the wrong terminal and that it would be rerouted and then delivered in 4 days. The additional time for being lost in shipping is longer that the original. It is going to take over 6 days for FedEx to deliver while the US Postal Service could have done it in 3 and UPS the same. Federal Express should change their name to Federal Slow and their moto should be.

"If you are not in a hurry and have money to burn we will get it there some day" It's like a surprise when it arrives so it will give you something to look forward to if you are bored.So ship FedSlow.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments