North Stonington, Connecticut

Today (Aug 7th) I waited all day for my FEDEX package to arrive.At 610 this evening I decided to track my package and it said "Delivery Exception-Customer not available." The driver never even showed up!!

I was in my driveway changing the battery in my wifes car from 5:45-6:00 and the road is a stones throw away. Even if I did miss the driver no notice was left and my wife was next to the front door in the living room. How can the driver just not make the stop and lie about it! I called the 800 number and the rep told me that there is nothing I can do because the transit station closed at 4.

I then asked to speak with a manager and she told me the same thing. She also added that I couldn't drive to the station and pick up my package because the Ground drivers generaly just take their vehicles home. So now I have to worry about my package sitting in a truck until Tuesday when they will be able to deliver it. This is fricking ridiculous.

I was able to obtain the Corp number to file complaints (901-369-3600) and the mangaer told me to call them directly on Monday, but I still wouldnt get my package until Tuesday and all they would do is file a complaint.This is crazy the driver lies about the delivery, I'm stuck until Tuesday, and FEDEX doesn't even seem to care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments