Do not use FedEx ground!Although this company may lead you to believe that you can use them for "less urgent parcels as well" don't do it.

I was supposed to have my packages picked up on a Friday, but the driver at the end of the day said he was to full so wouldn't be able to pick up my parcels until Monday (thanks FedEx I had planned it for the Friday because I was flying out that weekend). After my parcels sat on my front porch all day (they only tell you they will pick them up between 9am and 5pm, and refuse to call you because their drivers do not carry cell-phones) I had to call a friend to drive out and make sure to bring all of my things in, then bring them back out for Monday (unattended and hope they weren't stolen). Flash forward 5 days I get the parcels sent to where I need them. I had hoped upon picking them up I would be able to pay for them (or at least get an invoice) FedEx Ground doesn't do this.

You must wait for their system to update your delivery and populate a specific invoice to your shipment which may take anywhere from 2-3 weeks or as long as 15 business days (and this isn't from the date you set up your shipment this is from the date of time that you pick it up.

Now, my shipment was involved with work, and there were other expenses that needed to be part of this claim (flights, etc) so FedEx is on its own keeping me from making any of my other claims (in effect costing me money).It has now been 27 days since I shipped out my parcels and I still haven't been able to get an invoice.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments