Update by user Jul 18, 2011

Update..The next morning I contacted FEDEX at their toll free number and explained the situation once again.They connected me with the FEDEX ground hub where a woman answered the phone and after asking to speak with with someone in management the same woman over the course of several hours kept responding \" they are all outside on the dock\".

Yjis went on till early afternoon when I finally got a customer rep at FEDEX who in fact put me in contact with a actual manager at the FEDEX fround hub. Yyje gentleman was not happy at all to hear anout his lazy driver and said that the driver would be back out to deliver the package. When they knocked at my door and I answered it I sais ro the fellow. were you the driver that was here yesterday and was lazy and did not come to mt door?

He responed with a lie. He said I was here. That is when I informed him that I was here all day waiting for the delivery and in fact if he had been here why was rgere not a delivery call tag attempt left on my dooe. Needless to say the conversation went silent as the driver had nothing to say then.

I said to him have a good day and that your boss will be waiting for your return to the hub to have a chat over your laziness.Sad to see people that just do not want to do what they are paid to do!!

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2011

Hi everyone my issue is with FEDEX Ground.In todays times we see more and more people are in hobs in which they do not want to do their jo the way it should be done.

I placed an oder online for a item which was shipped via FEDEX GROUND and it was scheduled for delivery yesterday June 16, 2011.

I checked late in the day to check the status of delivery. Imterestingly enought it showed delivered but not to me. The FEDEX dricer chosee not to do his job and come to my apartment to de;iver it as required rather opted to dump it at the leasing office. If it were not of me having internet service i would not even know it was delivered.

The apartment people surely do not call and no call tag was left on my door. Are we now to become psyics? Oh lets see have i had a vision it was delivered?

Uo top it off i have called since 8am wanting to speak with a manager and the standard reply is "all manafers are outside on the doc" It is now 1:09 pm and still no respones imagine that.I would not recommend using fedex ground to anyone and very disappointed in their cistor or lack of customer relataions

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments