I apply for a job with Fedex Ground in Central Florida (Orlando).The job was for a truck loader.

I heard it was a sweat shop but I couldn't go by what others said. Long story short I get the job and end up in a slave sweat shop. On my first day I almost passed out and had to be sent home early. I did not last 1 week before I had to walk out of the job due to the manager pressure.

People are forced to load big trucks box by box...literally without equipment. Fedex does not load trucks in wrapped pallets...all the boxes are loose and stacked from LEFT to RIGHT, bottom to top and front to back.

Needless to say, you only get 20 or so hours per week or less.I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD AN AMERICAN COMPANIES ARE THE REASON WHY WE STARVE TO DEATH.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Jajajajaaa you got that right,.Seems like the media and passing generations of watching the American conduct, lead to the viewing of the "so called American Dream" which really is slavery now...!America is not free!

And nobody really cares if theyre neighbor is hungry,..you know why? Because happines and every enjoyable feeling is circled around paper greens. I work for Frd3x the kruegger of jobs!

G!ITS slavery, you live to work, contractors creed...

I worked at Fedex for three years and it was the worst job I have ever had in my life.It is indeed a sweatshop, and in my opinion treats its non management workers horribly.

Pay is substandard for the work that you do, and the benefits are a joke.

Their is an extremely high turnover rate in the company.And if you get injured at work you better find yourself a good lawyer and a new job as fast as possible.

Hudson, Florida, United States #579281

Lol, this isn't a sweat shop.There's benefits and a good pay rate.

It's a warehouse and a logistics company so yes it's going to be hard.

Check out a real sweat shop.This is nothing like a sweat shop and nowhere near slavery.

LOOK IF ITS TO HARD TRY AN EASIER JOB THATS ALL.

Call it a sweat shop if you like, but many of us love our jobs at FedEx ground.I myself have been there for close to ten years, and have worked in multiple facilities.

Yes, the work is hard. No, we don't use fork lifts.

But hey, I guarantee you, you will NEVER need a gym membership while you work there!Sorry you couldn't *** it and think that it's FedEx's fault.

FEDEX is a *** hole . they fuuck u up n put a buthole in ur aarse .. Keep away if u can..

nikalseyn

"targetworker" obviously made some real bad mistakes while young because he is capable of only doing manual labor.When you are young this is ok, but not as you age.

Then you wish you had worked and studied hard, gotten an education and learned a skill. But, some people have to learn the hard way.

Bottom line: if you don't like the work at FedEx, then quit. No one is forcing you to work there. By the way, you have no idea of what "slave labor" really is.

I have see it first hand in the far east.You would not survive an hour, much less a week.

targetworker

"People are so ***, they just love to read books by the cover...then in the end they are made to look like fools and wonder why their worlds come crumbling down."

Funny how SPOTNIK automatically knows that the person that posted this complaint is out of shape. SPOTNIK is in Colorado and the poster is in Florida...hm, looks like SPOTNIK needs to tweak a loose screw in his space ship.

Well funny one should talk about fat out of shape people because the person that posted this complaint is athletic to begin with. Its funny how people SWEAR they know the deal but don't know jack-***. Finally no matter what shape one is in a slave shop is a slave shop period...go to Orlando Florida and work there yourself...lets see how long you last...WARNING: the place has a very high turn around which means even athletic types that like to boast don't make it.