Harassment is probably considered a crime in many places.but not to this company their drivers/handlers are some sort of gestapo/stasi that enjoy harassing people who otherwise are living their lives.

As I could verify from other people being targeted this way, such phenomenon is called "gang stalking" or organized harassment that some of their drivers/employees partake in. I have countless of times experienced discrimination/harassment from this company there's no doubt in my mind as to what these people are doing.

As a citizen of the US, I should have rights against these kind of abuses, but most people caught in this position (me and many others) have little defense against this and what sucks is that we have to be strong against this (in many cases all by ourselves).If you don't believe, do a little research and find out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harassment issues" of fedex vehicle driver. Fedex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.