Auburn, Illinois

Update by user Dec 03, 2014

Fedex did refund part of the money a few days later. My friend still ended up not getting the house tho and she is homeless staying in a motel because she did not have the money for rent she needed.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2014

My friend had a young son (that cannot make good decisions due to a condition) that sold a camera to someone in NIGERIA.He sent it through fedex.

He had to pay cash then he couldn't get it through customs so my friend (the mom) paid $270 to get it shipped back. After many months she thought it was back. On Nov 30 she was getting kicked out of her home and had exactly 1800 dollars in her acct for a new place she had to be in on dec 1st. when fedex took out $570 without warning or an explanation.

She is now homeless and fedex will not even listen to her.

I want to close this place down and I can't and I am angry!Did I mention she has six children!!!

I didn't like: Customer service, Web site, Ease of complaints.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #910103

Did you invite her to live with you? Or aren't you that angry?

cschinzler
to Ooohimmad Auburn, Illinois, United States #910460

I live in a small house with my parents.However $600 of the money she lost I gave her from my sons savings account.

And I GIVE her money whenever she is need.However, I am a single mother that cannot support her.