I had a package delivered to my home, but nobody was home to receive it so arrangements were made to have it sent to the nearest FedEx office to my home.I sent my boyfriend to pick it up and they would not give it to him.

They gave him an 800 number to give to me to make a call so that he could take the package. Mind you he is calling me from the FedEx office where my package still is! I gave them my name, address, the number that was on the door tag they left at my home. They still would not release the package.

The explanation goes like this. He does not have the same address as me. No kidding, we don't live together. He was picking up a package for me that is heavy.

Over and over again, the girl repeated he doesn't have the same address. It was like listening to a broken record! So I guess unless someone lives at my address they can not pick up a package on my behalf even though I made the call that I was instructed to do. This is the most ridiculous policy I have ever heard in my entire life.

And needless to say I have to go pick up the heavy package tonight after work. I am totally disgusted with FedEx.

I will not be using them in the future.Your explanation was beyond pathetic!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of package. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments