They have my package at the local office, I drive down and they won't give it to me because they would have to pull it from a container.I drive home and go online to ask for a pull, hold, notify (which they offer).

I get a text message that they will deliver tomorrow. I call and get a rude guy at the national number who eventually (after sarcastic remarks about why I get texts) finally verifies that they "have the work order". A while later another LOCAL rude person calls me and says I can pick it up when "it arrives". I tell her she/they already have it.

She makes it clear to me they will not pull it today and I will have to drive back tomorrow. I am writing this now as an example I have gone through today and it represents what lazy, rude treatment I have received getting worse and worse over the last few years.

They used to care.Now they sit at computers and wait for break time.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cynthiana, Kentucky, United States #950363

FedEx has lost my package. They don't know where it is or even where the truck it is suppose to be on is. I do not recommend doing business with them.