Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx intentionally held a package that they were INFORMED was a CHRISTMAS GIFT for 2018!

The company promised delivery for anyone ordering before December 21st. I ordered on DECEMBER 17th.

The company shipped on DECEMBER 21st.

The original scheduled date of Delivery was DECEMBER 24th.

FedEx then CHANGES IT TO DECEMBER 26th.

On MONDAY MORNING DECEMBER 24th, CHRISTMAS EVE, THE PACKAGE WAS AT THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTION OFFICE EARLY IN THE MORNING WAITING TO BE DELIVERED!

2 HOURS LATER IT SAYS "PACKAGE NOT DUE FOR DELIVERY"!!

IT IS CHRISTMAS DAY AND IT IS RUINED! THIS WAS ORDERED IN TIME, FEDEX KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SHIPPING OR THE PERSON RECEIVING THE GIFT!

FEDEX ARE LIARS: THEY PROMISED TO DELIVER ALL ITEMS SHIPPED BY THE 21st FROM THIS COMPANY ON CHRISTMAS EVE!

THE PACKAGE IS NOW SITTING THERE AT THEIR WAREHOUSE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR 2 DAYS AND I WILL GET IT TOMORROW!

I DO NOT CARE for STUPID RESPONSES THAT SAY "OHHH, FEDEX HAS TO HOLD PACKAGES TO SELL THEIR BETTER SERVICES"

WHAT KIND OF STUPID IDIOT SAYS "LETS HOLD THIS PACKAGE BECAUSE IT CAME TOO FAST"?? FEDEX ARE ***

SEE THE PICTURE FOR PROOF!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Any part of the experience at all, Shipping service, Lost packages, Half-assed apology, Ground delivery policies.

Comments

#1619564
No idea where my package is at?! I tracked it and it has been in Sacramento for a week just sitting there why hasn’t it moved the hour and a halfto south Tahoe.

Bull I hate fedex! Called and they are no help! Won’t buy from companies using stupid fedex smart whatever! Ordered my Xmas gift on December 15 and I still haven’t received my package!

Xmas 2018 ruined :( it was a big ticket item too f sunandski.com!!! Bull I will never buy from them or anyone who ships fedex

Please cease and desist with the all capital letter format ; it is antagonizing.