I live in an apartment with three floors.Mine is apartment #7.

He walked around floor 1 where everything was numbered 100-119 and then left a note on the tracking site that said that the address was bad. On top of that, Fedex mailed me a postcard saying this to the address of the package and I got it just fine. The next time, I walked up to the lobby when I heard the bell ring. He still walked on floor 1 instead of following the sign that said "01-19 / Laundry to the left".

Then, he said that he walked all over and couldn't find it, so I pointed to the sign that said it was to the left. He told me that he thought that was the laundromat and its 19 machines.

Needless to say he was fairly ***.

The worst part was that this was used every time Amazon wanted to do Saturday delivery.When they failed in their attempt on Saturday, FedEx Home won't deliver until Tuesday (since they're apparently off on Mondays).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of door-to-door delivery. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned door-to-door delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments