This is unfortunately not my first issue with the Fedex Home Delivery service.

This is the contracted local vendor arm of Fedex. I've seen these guys come to my townhouse asking where addresses are before... they had no idea where they were, no uniforms, loud music, and in a freaking U-Haul truck.

Although my package shows delivered either they delivered to the wrong address (most likely) or they simply stole the package as the sender didn't request a signature (another mistake, but another issue).

My wife was sitting at home at noon when they supposedly made the delivery. No one came to the door, no one knocked, no one rang the bell.

To be clear: the signature required Fedex service is spectacular: those are proper Fedex employees with Fedex Trucks, Uniforms, and tracking/scanning equipment, and a professional demeanor to get the job done.

Fedex needs to STOP the contracted Fedex deliveries because they suck big time. Funny how the UPS no signature required never seem to have any problems delivering to my door but this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've had a problem with the Fedex contracted delivery.

Absolutely unacceptable. Every time I have the chance I click on USPS or UPS instead of Fedex. :(

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments