1.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package was supposed to be delivered Saturday 1/2/16, we were home all day.There was no knock on the door, I went to get to mail in our mailbox and seen a sticky note stating missed delivery.

I called fedex at 3:19 and it said package was attempted to be delivered at 2:46 (I was home). Spoke to many customer service agents who all have me the run around and told me my package would not be delivered until Tuesday 1/5/16. Not Acceptable to me! I was also advised that he was no longer in my area which is BS because if he just left my house at 2:46 he has to be near.

I asked if he could just drop my package off at the nearest fedex store to his location so I can get my package and Mary (customer advocates team) said she would email his boss and ask him and for me to wait 2 hours. Which was not gonna happen Bc I knew his shift would be over. I also told her that he did not knock on the door and there is no doorbell so did he even attempt to deliver my package or was he in a rush to get home. I called back in 15 minutes and spoke to Hope and told her the situation and she said the the drivers boss emailed back at 3:45 saying that the driver lives an hour from me and he does not bring his truck back to the home delivery station in Spartanburg, the driver take his truck to his home.

His boss also said that he seen a few car in our driveway and seen movement inside the house. I asked did he know louder or again! No he did not! What if we have hearing problems why did he not try to get our attention if he seen moving inside our house!

I was transferred to Josh (customer advocates team) I was irate. I asked for a full refund of my mothers delivery fees (almost $60) and I ask why the driver could not have just done what I requested as soon as I seen the note on my door which was to drop my package at a FedEx store! I got my mother on a conference call and we both spoke to Josh she asked for a full refund and josh said he would expedite the refund. He also requested that the driver drop of my package to a FedEx store near my home BY MONDAY (today) and said that this would not be a problem since the driver did not do as asked earlier that day.

I got a call today from another customer advocates teammates of Josh and she said that my package could not be delivered until tomorrow (Tuesday) with no time line of when it would be here (since I have to sign for it). My mother and grandmother are angry that they were not told that FEdEx doesn't deliver on Mondays. My mother told Josh that does he think that if she was told that FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays does he think she would have sent my package through FEdEx?!? She said she would have used USPS because they deliver Monday thru Saturday!

Needless to say my family will no longer use FedEx to send packages to each other ever again.Your company has upset so many people through disfunctional and inconsiderate practices!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex home delivery from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments