I received a package that contained items totaling over 60 lbs in one box.The driver left the package OUTSIDE my gate, on the side that you have to push to open so I had to force the gate open.

I have a torn disk in my back so I had to roll end over end up to my door.This is not acceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex home delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Onancock, Virginia, United States #1242416

Just another wanna be entitled crybaby on here whining away. Cry baby cry wipe your eyes!

San Jose, California, United States #1242104

If you had a torn disk, how were you able to lift or push a 60lb package?

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1241966

Then where should he have put it?If you have a closed gate leave it open for deliveries.

If it is hard for you to open it is hard for him. You should have given clear instructions on how to deliver the package since you knew it was going to be heavy.

Next time be proactive.You do not want to be hurt but neither do they.