Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Time and time again fedex are careless and dont follow directions. I had a package delivered to my residence today, saturday.

The *** driver never rang the doorbell, instead dropped the package at front door which is on sidewalk and left. There is a sign posted at front door for all packages to be left at back door. I had $300 worth of merchandise delivered and if i didn't receive my package they wouldn't reimburse me. Mind you there were 4 bodies home at the time of delivery to recieve the package.

The last time i had no choice to use fedex, i ordered jewelry which wasnt cheap the *** driver delivered the package to another residence and then want to come back to my residence 3 times after to ask me did i get package after i filed complaint with customer service. He couldnt remember where he delivered to, but its my responsibility to find out from every neighbor on block? I think not. Fedex didnt reimburse for the value of my jewelry i never got and company refusedto reimburse because the fedex tracking said delivered.

Fedex needs to be shut down. They dont care avout customers or their packages.

Vant trust them. Stay away at all causes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex vehicle driver. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Comments