2.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I order a gift for my son for Christmas on 12/15.The site said guaranteed delivery by Christmas, 3 - 7 day delivery.

My original delivery date from Fed Ex said 12/23 by the end of business day. It is now 12/28 and as of 12/24 the status for delivery was changed to pending. Still shows label created and nothing further. Sad kiddo for Christmas missing his main gift, luckily he is understanding.

Me?Not so much!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex home delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

San Bruno, California, United States #1262611

My package was to be delivered on the 23rd.Okay, so weather is bad, but my package arrived at our local facility on the 23rd and was out for delivery on the 27th, but then returned to the facility on the 27th where it still sits (it's the 29th).

After calling, I finally got a call back saying they don't know why it's still at the facility and called to tell me that.If ever my only option to buy something is to use FedEx, I would rather go without.