I ordered 2 packages from amazon on December 19 to be delivered on December 23 at my office of employment.Once December 23 came around I stayed at work until about 6pm and even called FedEx to assure it would still be delivered whether or not the doors were unlocked due to it being a business.

I was assured by the woman on the phone that the packages would be delivered that day and would be left at the front door. I received an email that same evening at about 7pm saying that delivery was attempted but failed due to office being closed. So next business day which was Tuesday (due to holiday) December 27, I called fedex once again and asked them if it would be delivered due to office being out for vacation and was assure don't once again it would be delivered that day so I waited for my email and when I finally received an email it said delivery attempted and failed again due to business being closed. So of course, I call a third time and ask them why it is not being delivered and I agree to allow them to change the address to my home address as it was a Christmas gift but since it already passed it didn't matter anymore.

So today (December 29) I received an email that says my packages have been deluged on my front door step but they were nowhere to be found.

So again, I call FedEx and ask where my package is and they delivered it to the wrong house.They say I will receive it tomorrow but at this point I am so frustrated with them and hate that they are in charge of delivering my expensive packages!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex home delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments