Home delivery package actual recipient signature required, specifically slotted for Saturday 1/7, when I would actually be home from work..,,this package had an estimated delivery date of 1/7 "by end of day" from day 1, all the way up until 6:30pm on the day of supposed delivery, and then the estimated date disappeared; and I have no Box.I called customer service to see what was going on or how late I could expect to wait for them, and the dude tells me that they have basically just given up on delivering the package for today, and that instead of getting it today, a Saturday; I will not be getting the delivery until TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK!!!!!

A FULL 72 HOURS LATER!!!!! WHEN I, LIKE 99% OF EVERY OTHER ADULT IN THF UNIVERSE WILL BE AT WORK!!!! DUH! FedEx does not care....they said I could schedule a pickup for Tuesday, but that I would have to contact the shipper so they they could contact FedEx and schedule the pick up for me!!!!

UNVELIEVABLE!!!! Very helpful FedEx thank you....oh but of course that huge pain in my FedEx may have been a possibility if you had bothered to give me a little bit more than ABSOLUTELY NO NOTICE WHATSOEVER!!!! OVERPRICED JERKS! True to form and ever lamer, FedEx could not care less about being 3 DAYS LATE WITH A PACKAGE THAT I SPECIFICALLY HAD SENT FEDEX IN ORDER TO HAVE IT DELIVERED ON SATURDAY!!!!!

I am furious. Best part tho, my box will continue sitting irretrievable for the next few days at a FedEx terminal that is about a one hour drive from my home!!!!! FedEx, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!! I'm filing complaints wherever possible, starting with the BBB.

NEVER EVER USE FEDEX.

IF I WANTED MY PACKAGE MISHANDLED BY A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT BUMBLING MORONS WHO WERE GOING TO DELIVER IT 3 DAYS LATE, I WOULD HAVE SAVED MYSELF 70% OF THE OUTRAGEOUS SHIPPING COSTS I WAS RAPPED FOR, AND USED THE POST OFFICE.Thanks for nothing.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States #1268241

NEVER EVER USE FEDEX.

IF I WANTED MY PACKAGE MISHANDLED BY AN INEFFICIENT DIGITALLY GUIDED BUREAUCRATIC STRUCTURE THAT WAS GOING TO DELIVER IT 3(?WHO KNOWS) DAYS LATE, I WOULD HAVE ORDERED THE PRODUCT FROM A VENDOR USING ANOTHER SHIPPER.

I WILL IN THE FUTURE.

I ADVISE SHOPPERS TO CONSIDER DELIVERY OPTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

Tucker, Georgia, United States #1267970

Ellenwood Fedex received items on Friday, 1/6/2017.Exact same date and scenario, stayed home ALL day for Saturday delivery.

When I checked at about 7:30pm, there was no scheduled delivery date. No exception, like the packages disappeared!

When I called, I was told I would be contacted within 2 hours.NOT!