10/28 of this year I ordered merchandise from an online clothing company that delivers through fedex.Today, after getting home from running errands I saw a "sorry we missed you" hang tag on my door saying it was Fedex's 3rd and final time they were attempting to deliver the package to my apartment, and that if I wanted my merchandise to call their customer service to locate the place where I could pick it up from.

I work nightshift, and have a roommate, and neither one of us heard fedex try and drop off the package the previous 2 days. Also, there were no "1st" or "2nd" attempt hang tags on my door, which seriously makes me doubt whether they even came by. I drove 1 hour round trip to where the customer sales rep told me my package was supposed to be at, which was not exactly convenient. Once there, I was told by a very rude employee that my package wouldn't be back at the home delivery store until later that night.

I am not, and never have been, a delivery person, so how was I supposed to know this, especially after Fedex's own customer support told me to drive there in the first place. I also voiced to the employee that I spoke with that hang tags were not left on my door. She did not apologize and told me to call customer support again and that fedex would not stop by a 4th time.

Long story short, I will have to make, yet again, an inconvenient trip out to the fedex home delivery store tomorrow.I am very displeased with the service I received from this company.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

supremekabel
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia #596650

FEDEX: THE INCOME YOU EARNED THROUGH POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE IS A DISGRACE.