Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I've had many issues with fedex: never delivering anything on time, making no effort to deliver the package if I'm not at the door of my apartment building in under 5 seconds, not following directions, being rude, you name it. However, a few days ago I ordered some speciality low-carb goods from a company in CA to be delivered to me in northern KY.

Sadly they only ship through Fedex. Was waiting for my package. They claimed they attempted delivery at 8 am. (Which is bs because both me and my husband, who was coming home at that time, didnt see them anywhere near our complex.) Then I immediately requested they send it to a nearby fedex store in hopes of ACTUALLY getting it by the next day.

They listed it as out for delivery at 7:12 am. So I wait and wait and wait. By 6:43 pm they updated and said no delivery attempt was even MADE and now I've got to wait 3 more days, until monday to pick it up. Who has a package on their truck for nearly 12+ hours and doesn't even "attempt" to deliver???

Never ever had any issues with UPS or USPS. Fedex is a joke.

They are utterly incompetent and unreliable. Never, ever order through them if you want your package on time or undamaged!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Standard Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2017.

Comments