Update by user Mar 05, 2014

Since writing this, I am receiving a very good service from team member here,called Rendy Siden.Even though am not obtaining my parcel from customs, the staff member is making a very concerted effort to help me.

So I am quite suprised .He is diligent, gets back when he says he is and comes up with alternative suggestions how I could obtain my parcel

So am quite suprised and pleased that am getting some sort of help now from Fedex in Jakarta

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2014

I have a parcel stuck in customs now for a month. The inefficiency of Fed ex in Jakarta is something I haven't witnessed be4 from such a huge global company.

Current situation , having told me I need an FDA licence (something I can't get as an individual ) the Manageress Deny and the other lady Melva I was dealing with are ignoring my calls and emails.

The last time I spoke with Melva, she promised to send me a sample form of FDA ,

After that I did not receive any emails, phone calls etc.

So my parcel is stuck in customs, with no solution of release.

Fedex after messing me around for weeks (long story I won't go into here) ignore me. And this is a 500$ package I'm waiting for and it is for my health. As I said I haven't witnessed a service like this be4. It is like I'm dealing with 5 year old children who after being inefficient, decide to be completely uncooperative! So now, I am stuck and will try and approach fed ex in America for solution.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments