3.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been logging complaints for over a year because FedEx employees don't follow their policy to deliver to my front door.I even wrote a letter with a photo of my house and received an apology letter from Exec Services, still it continues.

There are at least three different divisions (home delivery, express, and ground) and they all do it wrong. I don't want the FedEx guy in my garage. I don't want my packages left in the driveway to bake in the sun or get backed over when I leave. I have a lovely concrete sidewalk and covered porch.

They are just too lazy to walk the extra 30 feet.One even tried to blame an imaginary dog or something blocking the walkway (nada, no dogs at my house or blockages).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. carolinacat is quite happy with easy tracking and stated that there is a room for improvement of do not follow their own policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to "re-train local employees to deliver to the front door, be conscious of their customers, not put perishables/live plants in the sun. not be lazy" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments