4.0

I paid $189 for FedEx International Priority service and haven't received the shipment so far Since Dec. 30 2014

Usually FedEx International Priority take 3 to 4 days For delivery now Passed 7 days and i have not received a shipment I do not know when im going to receive the shipment

Because Abdul Latif Jameel New Global Service 2015 in ksa

One of Abdul Latif Jameel Fedex CS told me we do not have a

commercial license for customs clearance and import

so all fedex packages will Arrived UAE and shipped via emirates post to Saudi Arabia and The customer will be received via Saudi post

*Here is the problem 1*

First I do not want Deal with Saudi post

Saudi Postal service which have one of the worst reputation due their lack of respect and proper handling and delivery

My shipment

Departed From DUBAI office to - SA RYIADH 2015-01-02

Arrived To Office RIYADH 2015-01-05

Take three days till shipment Arrive from DUBAI to SA Riyadh By the way THE flight takes about 1 hour 30 min only

After the arrival of the shipment is sent to the distribution department 5/01/2015 – Thursday

next day Saudi port call me to deliver the shipment But they didn't 6/01/2015

This is how bad is the Saudi post

*my opinion in FedEx Saudi Arabia with new contractor

Poor service , Delay ,Waste of money*

I have not been inform by the By using local postal service

No one take my permission To use local postal service

at least use equitable service like DHL Express

*Problem 2*

is no one satisfied with service

Where is my right FedEx do something

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of international priority. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned international priority in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Just thought I would let other customers know that Fedex KSA is on track again. I have had 2 shipments in 2015 and both have arrived in Riyadh (from US) in 3 or 4 days.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #941924

FedEx offering free Biryani to all customers, due to the delay in shipments

Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar #938077

feel same to you---fedex should respect to their customer .