I am currently awaiting a delivery of a package shipped FedEx that should have been delivered on 12/23 (it is now 12/28). Originall the package did have a delivery date of the 21st, however after leaving the depot in Hagerstown, MD there has been no other updates (that package is being delivered to Baltimore about 2 hours away). I contacted FedEx on the 24th and spoke with a member of their "C.A.T. (consumer advocacy team)" that informed me that the package was "in the White Marsh depot and all supervisors were ensuring that deliveries were being made" that day. When I mentioned that there wasn't an update that the package was actually received this person stated that "they weren't checking things in, just getting deliveries out".

I did not receive the package on the 24th, and as of this morning, the status was still "pending". Calling FedEx again today I spoke to a rep who IMMEDIATELY transferred me to a supervisor without me asking. This supervisor apologized (and kudos to her for being open!) and explained that they have not been able to contact the depot in White Marsh for over a week and packages simply aren't being checked or possibly delivered. Additionally, people that go to the depot to try to find out status of their packages are being told to leave.

Looking into the issue, people have stated that they have had packages at this depot for over 2 weeks with no delivery. This is beyond excusable and FedEx needs to take measure to get this resolved, or legal action should be considered.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I have the same problem.My package reached Whitemarsh 12/14/2015 and is still there as of 12/29/15.

Several times per the tracking, the pkg has been put on the truck for delivery but then never delivered. I called Fedx and spoke with a supervisor who is suppose to check on it and get back to me on Friday high happens to be New Years Day.

HAH.Not sure who else to complain to now.