I had a samples package shipped internationally to me with business related samples and docs.all time sensitive material.

It was supposed to be delivered thursday january 30th 2014. I tracked it today and it changed the delivery date to N/A and showing it went to another country (a hub) Dubai. usually it takes 48 hours and it cost me $300. by regular express mail about $80.

I paid all the extra money cause I had a dead line to submit for a project.

called customer service and they said the new delivery date will be february 4th. an extra 5 days. so I asked if they could even improve it by one day to come monday and I will try to work it out. they had someone call me 2 hours later to tell me that they will not be able to do deliver sooner.

so I asked the lady on the phone how come ? her answer was" that is our service" that is what we provide for international. so I said that is not the first time I ship with you and its always 48 hours. so she said well that is what we can do.

I said is this the only answer you have ? can't you do anything better. she said "well I am sorry you don't like my answer but that is it....in other words live with it..of course I am not an angel. I told her well you are rude and hung up the phone and tired to get better customer service reps but with no avail so far.

their service is become worse and worse and its all cause they got so big and think they are the only ones out there..well DHL a German company will get my business from now on.I might be one customer to lose but they will lose and will get a lot of negative media from me as long as I live..

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments