Had a FedEx person call me at 730Am telling me that he had a package on his desk for me.He told me they had made 3 attempts to Deliver and no one was ever home.

I told the guy funny I have been home for the last 6 weeks on disability and no fedex has come to my door I get my deliveries from ups and they come at least 2x a week I told him I didn't recieve any notice on my door. The guy then said well the driver don't get paid if he doesn't deliver it so it could go either way basically calling me a lier I ask to have his manager call me no one ever called me also I remember that I have a camera on my door bell I looked at the videos for the last month no no fedex person. I guess the person didn't want to drive clear out to stansbury because he wouldn't make any money.

I sounder how many people are they doing this to when we are the ones that are paying for the shipping.I will do everything I can to avoid doing business with fedex again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex international priority delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex international priority delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments