I ordered special flowers that shipped from Ecuador, they were packaged for at least two days before they arrived to New York.They stayed in the office for three and a half hours before they were but on the truck.

The package was never delivered and I argued in the phone with customer service because they said no one was at the residence which was a lie. They never even tried to call the contact number. My friend never received her very expensive flowers and I am livid.

The offered absolutely no compensation, they just simply said they would keep trying, but they didn't.Now I have to wait, and I will be calling the flower company I ordered from and insist they refrain from using federal express to deliver their customer orders.

AllenO wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex international shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments