I sent out one pkg from nyc to the uk on Dec 19 which was very expensive so I trusted my pkgto be delivered as such and its now Jan 5 and the pkg status says no delivery date avail and that its in Stansted.ES...This is a sorting facility so why isnt the pkg delivered by now as Im thinking perhaps a Fedex employee stole it!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Sreysros

I send my package since dec 15, supposed to be there dec 19, but now the recipient did not received his package yet and it been 3 weeks already. I don't know what take them so long and plus they requested for additional fee for delivery and my tracking statues still say delivery exception