Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was sending a package international..they took the package,call me next day that i need to make a list of items in my box..for returning it to me.and told me that . i will have to repay .the same amount again...after numeruos call to costumer service i didnt pay for resend it...12 days later my package was still in the same location i left it.i ask why..they just told me somebody put a hold in my package.i asked who and why.of course they didnt have a response....i got my package back...hope my money too.. WIll NEVER GO TO FEDEX AGAIN .hope you read this before doing bussines with them.they are irrresponsable.!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments