Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Shipped a package on 10/27/15 and was supposed to arrive to Ukraine 11/4/15. Deliver date came and my recipient said it never came.

I called fedex to find out what was going on. They finally told me the package was taken by their security in France, couldn't tell me why or tell me anything about the package for that matter. Found out it was blocked on 11/1/15 and asked why wasn't or my recipient contacted. The rep didn't have an answer.

They told me to call their security team which i did and they have yet to call me back. You can't speak to anyone in management. It's like they are covering for each other. Considering the contents were worth a lot and the amount i paid to ship it you would think they would be a little more professional.

I was promised 4 days in a row that someone would call me back and they still haven't. My tracking says "no available delivery date at this time". They also had nerve enough to call me and do a survey.

I gave the girl a tough time and said put the lowest number on everything you want to ask me. That made me even more upset.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 10, 2015.

Comments