I sent used iPhone 5s (6/27) with price $360.00 from US to Jakarta as a gift for my niece, which was gonna be arrived on Monday (7/3).And, I sent another used iPhone 5s (6/28) that was gonna be arrived on Friday (6/28) with the same price, $360.00 for my nephew.

When those iPhones arrived at Jakarta, Customs Office charged tax, which is I accepted for good of all. The 'funny thing' happens in FedEx Jakarta (PT. REPEX PERDANA INTERNASIONAL) told us that Customs Office revised $472.00 instead of $360.00 for each phone plus Duty Tax around $180.00 without enclosure from Customs Office.

And even until now my nice & my nephew didn't get their iPhones yet.Please be noticed about unproffesional things like this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of fedex international shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments