Willow, Alaska

My package was shipped FedEx ground 1.1pds, cost $82 and when it hit on June 8 it is still sitting in Anchorage, a town less the 30 miles from my house. It took only four days to go from California across Canada and to Alaska. it is currently slated to show up on the 14th after first saying 9th then 11th.

When I called and confronted them they told me there was a sorting error and it ended up in the wrong warehouse, they would not do anything, no customer service. I asked them to prioritize the package for there mistake they said no, I asked them to refund my shipping and they are so lazy they told me I would have to contact the people that shipped my product, who would then need to contact them to file a complainant and would most likely not get refunded since it was not priority mail.

They tell me it only take 3-5 days, well it shipped out on the 4th and the current estimate is the 14th. That is 10 days! More then 3-5 days as far as I know. Every time I order through them my packages are delayed in Anchorage for two to three days. Very poor, pure ***, may they burn in hellll!!!! See for yourself.---> http://www.fedex.com/Tracking/Detail?ascend_header=1&totalPieceNum=&clienttype=dotcom&cntry_code=us&tracknumber_list=927879210001149&language=english&trackNum=927879210001149&pieceNum=

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

My documents being sent from France to the USA took double the time promised and I asked for a refund. I was told a refund would take 2-3 weeks to receive. 5 1/2 weeks later, still no refund.

I ordered a package bound for the UK from south Korea. It took just over two days to get to the uk, via 3 other countries and into the UK and they still have it at a depot 100 miles from my house and there for 11 days, 5 times longer than it took to go round the world, called them and every customer service REP comes out with a different excuse they are ***!

FEDEX is so dirty.I had a package picked up from a location less than 25 miles from my house 3 days ago (2nd day shipping) and they say it will not be delivered until tomorrow...

Haha 4 days to go 21 miles.Talk about a bunch of losers.

FedEx is shite!I ordered speakers from Creative and wasn't in.

I called them to ask for redelivery and they told me to phone another number.

NO, I will not have a run-around.When you smell something bad, stop it before it creeps up to you!

Distance Selling Regulations are a great thing, you can say bye bye anytime.

I would recommend to anyone buying from Ebay or any other company that uses FedEx to deliver you parcel to think again unless you are looking for a well aged Wine because by the time they feed you so much *** you have aged old along with the wine.

:( :( :(

Same story - every time.I am waiting for a package which their site says estimate delivery of today.

I called to ask where it is (8PM) & they said that is suggestion only & it will not be here for another 3 days.

The why has their site said today since it shipped?

They lie to customers who then have no recourse.And they know it.

And I am still weighting for them.

You summed it up pretty well.FedEx is ***...they admit to nothing wrong when they ar e clearly wrong.

Zero on a 10 point scale for customer service.It's a joke.