I was schedule a drop on my home today 7/13/2012 .I was not home at the time of the drop by reasons of transporting my daughter to work.

I call customer service because the drop was 29 min after I arrive home to see if there was possible to stop by the home again cause the package is very important to fix a car this weekend. The customer service rep on the 1800 number told me that calling or sending a ticket to the local station in Palmetto Fl was putting the job of the rep on the line because they don't go above ad beyond for this type of service and that I have to wait until monday to receive the package. Is this customer service ?. I'm a frequent online customer and for everyone I do business and know I from now on will forward this NEGATIVE experience with your company (FedEx Ground).

This is unacceptable to manage the things that people expect for this company. By the way the rep.

also told me that it was on his judgment to see and transfer the call to the FedEx location in Palmetto depending on the urgency of the package.He don't even know what I'm expecting .

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

How on earth is it the fault of FedEx that YOU weren't home to accept your package?You really think FedEx, UPS, etc, should just let customers who miss delivery call and say "Oh I'm home now, come back" Seriously?

That would only result in a giant clusterf*ck.You missed it, you didn't leave other delivery instructions, it' YOUR fault, end of story.