I liked the part where customer service told me they couldn't help me because shipping Fedex ground was a different company than shipping Fedex whatever & that they weren't open today. These asshats should just change their symbol to a middle finger.

Enter at least 100 words

Reason of review: where's my stuff?.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

From what I understand that is a true statement.FedEx Express and Freight are employees of FedEx.

FedEx Ground and Home Delivery are not employees. According to my X driver who was asking me to change my pick up time so he did not have to work over 8 hours. Ground and Home Delivery are working for contractors who own routes. Apparently he gets no OT and does not want to work a minute over 8 hours.

Even though he wears a FedEx uniform and drives a FedEx truck he is not an employee of FedEx. Sounds really odd to me but hey I helped the guy out by changing my pick up service to UPS their driver never complains and is happy to do it probably because he gets OT.

My point is if FedEx Ground and Home Delivery are ran by contractors what does a person on the phone that is employed by FedEx know about how a Contractor is are is not running his business.Sounds weird right.