I purchased a table and chair set for my granddaughter.Fedex was suppose to deliver the package of December 22, 2010.

When I checked the the tracking information they had delivered the package to another state. The address was not even similar to mine. I checked my shipping information and everything was correct, the zip code, shipping address, and billing address. I call the company and they apologized and said they would try to fix the problem.

Fedex is a terrible company and does not seem to care that the customers who keep them in business are unsatisfied.Now my granddaughter will not have gift which is suppose to be from Santa Clause.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I sold a carbon fiber bike frame and shipped it via fedex.Basically, they cracked my frame and admitted that they damaged it.

Now they refuse to pay for it even though I provided them with pictures of the packaging, pictures of the damaged product and original receipt.

Now I am left with a broken $3000 bike frame which is useless.I am taking it to small claims.