Tryon, North Carolina

I bought something on Ebay and they used Fedex to ship the item. The item made it to a shipping center close to my house but was then shipped back to the original location within thirty minutes of arriving.

I called Fedex. After hours on the phone I was told that they have no idea where it is. The next day I get call saying the shipping label fell off and it was returned to sender (how would they know the address to return it to if the label fell off?). So the seller refunded my money and I re ordered the item from them as this was not their fault.

The seller shipped item again through Fed Ex. I checked the tracking number this morning and it said that delivery was attempted 3 minutes ago but no one was home so delivery will be attempted again in 3 days. 3 days?! So I call Fedex again and am told that they thought it was a business and assumed that it would be closed on a Saturday so they didn't even try to deliver it.

So they get in touch with the local shipping center and have them call me and I am told that the driver for this area had not left yet so it will be delivered today. I am still waiting.

This has been a 3 week process to get an item from Georgia delivered to North Carolina. I will never use FedEx to ship anything!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 13, 2016.

Comments